By Pedro De Bruyckere, Paul A. Kirschner, Visit Amazon's Casper D. Hulshof Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Casper D. Hulshof,
Many issues humans regularly think to be actual approximately schooling aren't supported via medical facts. Urban Myths approximately studying and Education examines usually held wrong ideals after which offers the reality of what study has proven. every one bankruptcy examines a special fantasy, with sections on studying, the mind, know-how, and academic coverage. a last part discusses why those myths are so chronic. Written in an enticing kind, the e-book separates truth from fiction relating to studying and education.
Recognize any of those myths?
- People have diversified types of learning
- Boys are obviously higher at arithmetic than girls
- We purely use 10% of our brains
- The left half the mind is analytical, the ideal part is creative
- Men have a unique form of mind from women
- We can study whereas we're asleep
- Babies develop into smarter in the event that they hearken to classical music
These myths and extra are systematically debunked, with necessary right information regarding the subject in question.
- Debunks universal myths approximately studying and education
- Provides empirical examine at the proof with regards to the myths
- Utilizes light-hearted, approachable language for simple reading