By Sherri Haab
;Beaded Macrame jewellery: fashionable Designs, interesting New fabrics КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РЕМЕСЛА Автор: Sherri Haab Название: Beaded Macrame jewellery: fashionable Designs, interesting New fabrics Издательство: Watson-Guptill Год: 2006 Формат: PDF Размер: 5.30 Mb Страниц: forty nine (98) Язык: английский Для сайта: www.mirknig.comПлетеные браслеты, кольца, серьги, ожерелья, пояса и сумочки в технике макраме с добавлением бисера и бусин. .com hotfile.com eighty five
Read or Download Beaded Macrame Jewelry: Stylish Designs, Exciting New Materials PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Inspirational principles from all around the paintings were mixed during this ebook by means of 9 revered artists and architects. From the Orient, there's a targeted chinese language dragon and luck trademarks. From the West there are cherubs and angels and from the area of myths comes Merlin, in addition to a fascinating unicorn.
Bringing jointly of our best assets of which means and transformationThis publication marries companions which are made for every different. the end result, as in all strong unions, is mutual enrichment and deeper lifestyles. --Jack Shea, writer of news of GodNow on hand in paperback, this relocating and enlightening ebook provides us with a compelling imaginative and prescient of what can occur once we take the chance to attach tales and rituals--a imaginative and prescient of people and groups remodeled via a deeper experience of connection to our family, our groups, and God.
Detect the way to how one can stitch - BONUS: contains 50 quickly & effortless styles for newcomers! loose BONUS FOR A constrained TIME in basic terms: in case you obtain this publication at the present time, you are going to obtain a loose obtain of Kitty Moore's most sensible promoting e-book, DIY Crafts: The a hundred hottest Crafts & tasks That Make Your existence more uncomplicated.
- Crafting with paracord : 50 fun and creative projects using the world's strongest cord
- Fashionable Encounters: Perspectives and trends in textile and dress in the Early Modern Nordic World
- Fantastic Fabric Folding: Innovative Quilting Projects
- The psychology of Jung in Hesse's Works
- T-Shirts, Memories & More
Additional info for Beaded Macrame Jewelry: Stylish Designs, Exciting New Materials
2. Finish the quilt. 05-23-H Joining the units 12˝ F C B D F F E D E F A 12˝ Make 30 assorted blocks. Quilt Assembly Diagram Favorite Quilt 31 jewel box Advanced Beginner xxxxxxx Finished block size: 8˝ × 8˝ Finished block size: xxx Jewel Box, 43˝ × 43˝, interpretation by Donna Ingram Slusser, original design by Carol Honderich 32 Quilter’s Favorites—Traditional Pieced & Appliquéd Castle Weather 32 Materials Background and inner border* Light green: 11⁄4 yards (includes allowance for inner border) Shadow and flat piping* Red: 11⁄4 yards (includes allowance for flat piping) Purple: 1⁄4 yard Individual blocks, outer border, and binding* Dark green: 11/2 yards (includes allowance for outer border and binding) Batik and jewel tone fabrics give the traditional Twelve Triangles block a distinctive, contemporary look.
Sew the 4 quarters of the block together to complete DP-05-H the block. Press. A C D E F Make 12 of each color: blue, green, yellow, and orange. Pinwheel Block Assembly 1. Sew triangle (A) to black trapezoid (B). Press. Then sew the A/B unit to triangle (C). Press. Make 12 A/B/C units of each color: blue, green, yellow, and orange. 62 A B Quilter’s Favorites—Traditional Pieced & Appliquéd Double Pinwheel Block Assembly Pinwheel Sashing Blocks DP-06-H 1. Sew together black and red triangles to make 40 halfsquare triangle units.
Border Light, large-scale floral print Cut 4 strips 51⁄2˝ wide. I J C D Cut 2 strips 91⁄2˝ wide. H K J D E H I Unit 1 G C A B G E E K F Block Sewing Guide 03-04a-H 03-04c-H 2. To make Unit 2, use the One-Pin, Two-Pin Sewing Method (pages 53–54) to sew diagonal rows of A and B squares and E triangles. Press the seams in opposite directions. Join the rows and press all the seams in one direction. Sew an E triangle to each side of 2 A squares. Press. Sew A/E units to each of the 2 G rectangles. Press.
Beaded Macrame Jewelry: Stylish Designs, Exciting New Materials by Sherri Haab