By Carlyle H. Chan
Delivering a complete evaluation of serious techniques in a question and resolution structure, this up to date variation is an invaluable learn reduction for college students getting ready for the USMLE Step 2. All questions, 90 percentage of that are within the kind of case stories, persist with USMLE Step 2 examination instructions. This package deal additionally incorporates a new CD-ROM. this beneficial disk varieties questions by means of either physique platforms and USMLE different types, presents diagnostic suggestions, and permits online registration.
Read or Download Appleton & Lange's review for the USMLE step 2 PDF
Similar professional books
* grasp the cloth for the CompTIA community+ examination * attempt your wisdom with evaluate questions, situation difficulties, and labs * perform on cutting-edge test-preparation software program the single advisor you would like for community+ examination good fortune. .. you are preserving on your fingers the main accomplished and potent consultant on hand for the CompTIA community+ examination.
Quantity 1 of a quantity MRCP textual content, this booklet comprises situations which mimic the fashion and technique of the MRCP PACES examination. scientific drugs for MRCP PACES will equip the candidate making an attempt the MRCP exam with the talents and data precious for fulfillment, and also will offer an summary of evidence-based medication for competency-based education.
Getting ready for the first step of the USMLE, devoted to the fundamental technology of drugs, could be a daunting activity. scholars needs to show the facility to bear in mind, comprehend, and follow an unlimited variety of ideas and proof that lie on the cornerstone of a clinical schooling. Passing the USMLE: easy technology is the one resource for need-to-know, excessive yield info.
- FE review manual: rapid preparation for the general fundamentals of engineering exam
- The Toronto Notes for Medical Students 2011
- E-Training Practices for Professional Organizations: IFIP TC3/WG3.3 Fifth Working Conference on eTRAIN Practices for Professional Organizations (eTrain 2003) July 7–11, 2003, Pori, Finland
- CIM revision cards Marketing Planning 05 06 (Official CIM Revision Cards)
- Professional LINQ (Programmer to Programmer)
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management. A Guide for the Professional Hazards Manager
Extra info for Appleton & Lange's review for the USMLE step 2
MMWR, pp 67–70) 37. (E) A sequence of antepartum fetal assessment tests seems to be emerging in clinical practice. Basic screening with fetal movement counts by the mother is followed by nonstress testing if the fetal movement count is low or the pregnancy is high risk. If the NST is nonreactive (ie, three or fewer 10- to 15beat/minute fetal heart rate accelerations with fetal movement within 30 minutes), then a contraction stress test (CST) is performed. If the contraction stress test is suspicious or positive for fetal heart rate decelerations, many obstetricians will proceed with a biophysical profile.
The probable etiology of her postpartum hemorrhage is (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) cervical laceration uterine atony Couvelaire uterus acute thrombocytopenia placenta accreta 101. The most appropriate treatment of this patient is (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) transfusion with whole blood uterine packing supracervical hysterectomy hypogastric artery ligation intravenous administration of methylergonovine 16 1: Obstetrics and Gynecology 102. Ligation of the hypogastric (internal iliac) artery effectively controls intractable pelvic hemorrhage because (A) there is no collateral circulation to the uterus (B) uterine blood flow is stopped (C) arterial pulse pressure to the uterus is reduced (D) clotting in uterine capillaries is enhanced (E) blood flow is shunted to the ovarian veins Questions 103 Through 105 A 53-year-old woman with five adult children complains of losing urine shortly after coughing or jumping.
Mucinous cystadenoma (select one) 110. Attaches to the uterine fundus (select two) 116. Endometrial adenocarcinoma (select one) 111. Passes out of the pelvis with an attachment in the labia majora (select one) 112. Contains the ovarian artery and vein (select one) 117. Dysgerminoma (select three) 118. Endodermal sinus tumor (select one) 119. Immature teratoma (select one) 113. There are no vascular structures contained within (select two) 17 120. Granulosa cell tumor (select three) 121. Sertoli–Leydig cell tumor (select one) Answers and Explanations 1.
Appleton & Lange's review for the USMLE step 2 by Carlyle H. Chan